Guess who's back with some new speakers........

jjennings2510

Not sure how your speakers arrived, i have to order mine, so they show up by Fed ex. I love it when new gear shows up.

Nice speakers bud.

When you order them you're going to go crazy waiting for delivery! But yes seeing new gear show up always puts a smile on my face. It also puts a frowm on my face too though because for some reason stuff never shows up when I'm home. If I leave early in the morning and go do some errands then UPS wants to show up in the morning. If I go to work and come home throughout the day then they show up as soon as I leave somtime in the evening. If I sit at home all day and wait then they don't show up until 5pm or 6pm.....and if I don't come home at all from work then they show up at around 2pm. Its almost like UPS knows my schedule so that they can avoid me! But luckily with these no hassles. And thanks! What finish are you going to get?

Thanks for the book review..I mean novel, or short story. Stick out tongue

I too have nulls in my room, thus the reason for wanting to add another 15" sub. Hoping that will help fill in those gaps where there is little bass.

I think you will love the RC-64 II once you pair it up with the RF-7's. Amazing combo for sure. Enjoy!

Sorry! I get carried away but I always try to give as much info as possible....in case someone is on the fence about purchasing something. I guess I could have just said they were dynamic and loud and sounded great. [:$]

Yeah thats the same reason I wanted another sub but until we move I may have to settle with one. Home Theater Magazine just had an article about subs last month I believe. Of course ideally you want 4 subs in each corner of the room but they wanted to test whether 4 small subs would equal 1 big sub. Believe it or not 4 8" subs were the most musical but lacked the oomph that you could feel.......the sweet spot was 2 12" subs......and one 15" sub had the most oomph but was the least musical......so you know what? I think you should just go all out and get 4 15" subs! LOL

And yes I can't wait until I get the 64! I'm already going crazy at the thought of how great everything is going to sound once its all tied together. The cave is tied together and I haven't left it all day. About to order pizza....been gaming....playing music...watching movies etc.

Welcome back, I love the way they look with the wood on the front, much better. Yes

Thanks! And yes I love the wood on the front too! The 64 II takes the same approach and has all wood on the front too!

Oan I looked at some Jubilees....they are hard to find.....but the price gave me a small heart attack so I decided to stick with the Reference line for now.....then I'll slowly work my way up to the Heritage line......and then the Jubilees! Thanks for telling me what kind of speakers those were when I first joined this forum!

• Moderators

Sorry! I get carried away but I always try to give as much info as possible....in case someone is on the fence about purchasing something. I guess I could have just said they were dynamic and loud and sounded great. Embarrassed

No need to appologize. I sometimes post long replies too. One suggestion though, try to break it up into paragraphs. Makes it easier to read through. [;)] Great review though.

• Moderators

Thanks! And they're all natural.....and the support system is great which means no cones popping out or sagging. They will stay in place no matter what!

Now that was hillarious! [:D] Sorry I took us down this road.

Thanks! And they're all natural.....and the support system is great which means no cones popping out or sagging. They will stay in place no matter what!

Now that was hillarious! Big Smile Sorry I took us down this road.

Lol! You took us down this road.....but I had a chance to veer off of this road....but I decided to stay on it! Couldn't resist. smh [:P]

Congrats man those are beauty's !!!!! Im so happy for you my friend !!!! I see your enjoying them Like I knew you would if you ever pulled the trigger ; ) Wait until they break in they'll sound even better . Thats awesome and that cherry is beautiful !!!

Thanks! Now can I borrow your amps for a few months? lol. Yes I'm enjoying them a lot! Once I complete this system I don't pla on upgrading for a long time. I haven't had a chance to play the Retrun to Forever Blu Ray on these yet.....because I left it at my parent's house. smh. Wanted to show them what their system could do. I need to go pick it up asap. Have you picked up any new concert Blu Rays?

Congrats man those are beauty's !!!!! Im so happy for you my friend !!!! I see your enjoying them Like I knew you would if you ever pulled the trigger ; ) Wait until they break in they'll sound even better . Thats awesome and that cherry is beautiful !!!

Thanks! Now can I borrow your amps for a few months? lol. Yes I'm enjoying them a lot! Once I complete this system I don't pla on upgrading for a long time. I haven't had a chance to play the Retrun to Forever Blu Ray on these yet.....because I left it at my parent's house. smh. Wanted to show them what their system could do. I need to go pick it up asap. Have you picked up any new concert Blu Rays?

Yes I dont plan on upgrading my speakers either for a long time these 7's are impressive arent they !! Sure only if you borrow one amp at a time though [:P] No I havent picked up any new blu concerts but plenty of bluray movies lol