Klipsch wide stage stereo setup

Hi everyone, I am an old member and avid Klipsch fan but don't do much posting. Anyway while setting up a smaller second system in a den area it occurred to me that I would like to maybe attempt the setup Paul championed many years ago.

This setup won't include my K-Horns, or any other of the larger,older Klipsch stuff I have but will have a pair of RB-61s and a RW10-D sub. If I go this route I would most likely try to match the existing speakers with a center reference speaker out of a AV surround setup.

Question is does anyone have a copy or any information on the Wide Stage stereo setup that Mr Klipsch wrote on the subject? Or an idea of the wiring scheme used in that setup.

Thanks for any input!

Yes - see enclosed.

If you already have an AVP/AVR, then you don't need the "mini box" in the two schematics shown--just use your AV preamp/receiver in 3.1 mode. You can decide for yourself what "synthesized" mode you like, e.g., "PLII", etc.

Chris

Dope From Hope_Bridged Center.pdf

PWK article on corner speaker placement, including a discussion of the preferred angular width of the front speakers. Note that the captions on figures 1 and 2 are inverted. (See enclosed.)

Corner Speaker Placement - PWK.pdf