Where to Buy Klipsch Reference

db4297

I wan't to buy my first Klipsch reference speakers to start my SSS using the RB-61IIs. Surprizingly no store-front retailers in my home (seattle) cary them. Best Buy and othe retails shown as authorized Klipsch dealers only carry lesser Klipsch products. Even though there are several higher end audio/video shops in town nobody carries the mid and high-end Klipsch speakers. I would prefer not to buy online, but it looks like if I want these, I'll have to. Anybody know why? Is this a deliberate marketing strategy, and if so, to what end?

i did a similar lookup in the bay area and found a bunch of "retailers" all of them turned out to be some rinky dink home theater installer without a storefront and of

course no stock. you had to order them to see them at all.

good luck! hope you do better.

Thats always a problem. Then you would be buying on pure instinct. lol

I bought my first set of Klipsch only comparing them side by side to Paradigms at the time.

I felt the Klipsch were the better bang for the buck, of course I bought RF62s at the time, Now the madness has set in good, and now I have whats in my sig. A long way from what I started with.

• Moderators

You can't just jump...you have to POUNCE! [:D] Sorry you missed out on a deal on the 83's. There will come another deal...you just gotta be ready.

Do you have a smartphone? I use an Android App on mine that notifies me of Klipsch postings.