Want to Listen to Cornwalls (Chicago)

chisoxpurdue

I am really looking to hear some cornwalls. I am in Chicago. I know Simply Stereo has them, but I was looking for maybe a Forum member that has them. Maybe get together and listen. I could bring some stuff if you want to hear some things. I might bring my Father. He got me started in this.

I would not really like to bring La Scalas or Chorus IIs, but the following would be available I guess:

Forte I

Quartet (needs banana clip as one binding post is stripped)

"Vertical" Heresy I

Heresy I

Tangent 500

KG 1.2s

KV3

SW-10

Of course I could not bring all, but maybe one set, or just some of the smaller stuff. Or just me come for a listen. I would love to take time to listen to them. And to meet other forum members.

I may eventually be looking to sell my Forte Is, or trade for Cornwalls. They are great, but I could use the funds for other parts of the system, or for Cornwalls if I love them. Product rotation seems to be key for me. Klipsch makes great currency as well.

c'mon guys...share your thoughts on those powerhouses...[:D]

Bill

Audible Nectar, Thank you for the offer. I will not be out that way any time soon.

Steve, Thank you so much for the listening session. Enjoyed the Jubilees, Cornscalas, Cornwalls, and Jubscala. I had a good time.