ABOUT THE FRAZIERS

leftwinger57

The only thing I remember about Fraziers was that I never saw a variety or line of speakers ,and my friend had a pair and were only called Frazier Black Boxes.That's what I remember about that brand. He was the adventurist type and went for Dalquist 10s or 20s, while most of us were getting the stuff that was around at the time. Dare I say Bose 901s, ESS HEILS AMT1 and for us east coasters we went for Rectilinear 3s tall boys, AR3as,or KLH 5s.

I was so enviuos that I wanted a MacIntosh2300 amp like the Dead used. Well that'smy take on the way back machine and the Fraziers were just Black Boxes to me.

I think that if you get an opportunity to listen to some Frazier MK IV's or any other Fraziers for that matter, you will be pleasently surprised.

I never heard of Frazier speakers until a few years ago and now I own two pair, MK IV's and what I believe are a pair of MK VI's in some very cool 50's or 60's style cabinets.

Very nice pieces of furniture that sound great.

Tom

• Like 1

I think that if you get an opportunity to listen to some Frazier MK IV's or any other Fraziers for that matter, you will be pleasently surprised.

Indeed. Never met anyone who wasn't, including PWK from whom I learned of them. Jack Frazier was the only other speaker designer for who I heard him express admiration and the only other speakers I saw at the Hope plant.

Dave