k-horn price

ricktate

went to srereo shop sat. they let me see price list said k-horns at last years price is about 3300.00 a pair.every mag. that i have seen said they are about 2500.00 a piece.if they are this price till may 16 like i was told i might order a new pair....yahoo...anyone know more please help...thanks rick tate

Rick

You can't beat that price. They are probably selling them reduced to get them off the floor to display the new release.

I would doubt you will find that price ever again.

You are lucky to have a dealer that displays Khorns. I bet it has been at least 10 years since any dealers in may Area have khorns on there floors.

JM

bad news guys just heard from dealer price is 2899.00 each....going up to 3750.00 each may 16 so if you want them better get them now. a little high for me but im still trying to work it out.thats 2000.00 more may 16 so if your even close to be able to buy better do it.....rick out

yes boa i went to accent and talked to blain he seemed like a good guy did not treat me like i didnt belong in thereany way he did some checking and found out the price kinda high but will be even higher later,kinda like when i first wanted la scalas they were only 500.00 apiece when i finally bought them 800.00 a piece so if you got the money better order now.....rick