Congratulations to runninshine....

Boxx

• Moderators

Thanks everyone. This is our first child, I am excited to get him home. I have a pair of Heresys in his room, I will be powering them with a 15WPC T-amp......not too bad right?

Not at all, but you know your going to ruin him starting him off with Heresys.

No duct tape on the diapers, moms don't like that, hard to believe a baby that small and cute could smell so bad, could be that nasty formula ? [+o(]

Thanks everyone. This is our first child, I am excited to get him home. I have a pair of Heresys in his room, I will be powering them with a 15WPC T-amp......not too bad right?

Congratulations and Dave Brubeck will go very nicely with the Heresys, Chick Corea, luxury.

Not at all, but you know your going to ruin him starting him off with Heresys.

No duct tape on the diapers, moms don't like that, hard to believe a baby that small and cute could smell so bad, could be that nasty formula ? Ick!

What about Gaffa, I fixed my shoes with that one night.

A little bit of a set back today.......due to the long labor my wife developed a fever and passed it to my son durring delivery. He is ok but, the doctors are now saying we can't bring him home until Friday night because of an infection he has.

I am pretty bummed but I have to be thankful that he and my wife are both ok.

Thanks for all the great comments guys. This is a great community. [H]

• Moderators

Congrats!!! Yes Seems like a very short time ago my son was that size. He's living on his own now, take lots of pics!!

Good point, you can't take to many pictures, you will look back at them the rest of your life, along with your son having them.