What is your idea about this horn?

Arash

I have 4 pairs of this horn ... sounds good in LS and CW that I've tested... I wanted someone expert check the specification and tells his opinion

I think it sounds better that K-400 and fastrac (tractrix) in klipsch speakers... I tested with what I always listen "Leonard Cohen" I'm your man ... the vocal is clear as vodka... I could feel the vibration of Cohen's acoustic cords in his throat

Link

I think it sounds better that K-400 and fastrac (tractrix) in klipsch speakers...

I doubt the $20 plastic horn sounds better than a Fastrac, but to each his own. Where did you hear a Fastrac in Iran?

Craig

However, the $40 QSC sounds better though....and let's you go 2-way without beamed highs. You can't go lower than 900Hz on the QSC, so it won't work in every application, but it is definitely an awesome horn.

Btw, on the website the Goldwood looks like it has a square throat? Is that for real? What did you use for a xover, and are you only using it for the midrange with the stock tweeter?

That horn has been around for more than 20 years.

It's OK, other than the narrow rectangular opening does not work well with some drivers.

It should be OK for your use.

I would crossover your tweeter at 18dB/oct at 3.9Khz (3.3µF+0.25mH+10µF).