Please Suggest a Good Bass in-Ear Headphones !

augustya

Hi Guys,

I am looking out for good in-Earphones to be used along with my three devices
which I primarily use as my music device which is my iPhone, My
Android Phone Samsung Galaxy S2 and my Sony MP3 player. So I am looking
out for earphones which is compatible and can be used across any gadget, any device. The
features and requirements that I am looking out for are it should have
exceptional sound quality, complete Noise-Cancellation, Very Powerful Bass
(Should feel the Punch in the Bass, Since I am in to electronica music and listen a lot to Techno & Trance Music) and Good High's and Lows, clear sound
of Vocals and Percussion. Which after using it should give me a feeling, WOW
! what a sound experience !!

Any Suggestions from the Klipsch range of in-Ear phones

And Yes My Budget is below $100 [:)]

Thanks in Advance !

The Klipsch S4a headphones are the best headphones for you with the criteria you listed above.

Infact I was thinking about the S4, is there a difference between the S4 and S4a ? is S4 and S4a compatible and can be used with both iPhone and Android ? Out of the two I would prefer something which has the same sound quality and on top of that can be used on both the devices iPhone and Android !

Too bad you missed the black Friday sale at amazon, the x-10 was going for $95. If you shop around, maybe with luck you will find a pair around $100. I would recommend them over the s-4 any time. The x-10's bass extension reaches if not even exceeds that of the s-4s with much better clarity and details, while the high extension on them rivals most triple driver IEMs north of $300 price range. Strongly recommended.

All Klipsch headphones will work with any 3.5mm headphone output on any device. Whether the remote control/mic work depends on the model of headphone and device. The S4i are made to work with Apple devices, the S4a is made to be used with Android devices (hence the "i" and the "a"). The S4 is just a headphone, no remote/mic.

So you just need to choose the device you will use the most. If it is an Apple device, get the S4i, if it's an Android, get the S4a. You can use it as a headphone for either but again, the remote/mic will only work with their intended devices.

All Klipsch headphones will work with any 3.5mm headphone output on any device. Whether the remote control/mic work depends on the model of headphone and device. The S4i are made to work with Apple devices, the S4a is made to be used with Android devices (hence the "i" and the "a"). The S4 is just a headphone, no remote/mic.

So you just need to choose the device you will use the most. If it is an Apple device, get the S4i, if it's an Android, get the S4a. You can use it as a headphone for either but again, the remote/mic will only work with their intended devices.

And what if I wanna have headphone which is compatible with both. I believe there is something called as the only S4 ones...What see those ones ?

As I said, the S4 works with any headphone jack, as do the S4i and S4a, the i and the a refer to which devices the remote control works with. An S4i in an Android phone effectively becomes an S4. An S4a in an iPhone effectively becomes an S4.

So there is nothing called as only S4 ? It is S4i and S4a.

• 1 month later...

You can buy just the S4. It costs just a little more for the "i" or the "a" version. So if you don't need the remote/mic unit, just get the standard S4.

Looks like you have a X10 aswell, between the X10 and S4 which one do you from your personal use and experience you feel the music is more perfect ? Say for e.g Club Music, Dance Music, Vocals ?

"Looks like you have a X10 aswell, between the X10 and S4 which one do you from your personal use and experience you feel the music is more perfect ? Say for e.g Club Music, Dance Music, Vocals ?"

X-10 all the way! You get all the bass you want, plus clarity and details that only expensive high end voice coil based IEMs can match, such as the Sony MDR-EX1000, which is almost four times the price of the X-10.

Actually, I prefer the sound of the X4i/X5i over the X10i. The X10 may sound a bit cleaner, but the bass is lacking in my opinion.

When I received my X10i I was a bit dissapointed in the lack of bass. For the price, I thought it would be better. Sad

I was wondering if there is like a complete in-ear headphone in the Klipsch Family which is like a complete in-ear headphone meaning, Gives a Virtual 5.1 surround sound so is very useful while watching Movies on your mobile device and at the same time has good Bass if you are in a mood to groove to. Club music :-) does S4 meet these requirements?

Actually, I prefer the sound of the X4i/X5i over the X10i. The X10 may sound a bit cleaner, but the bass is lacking in my opinion.

When I received my X10i I was a bit dissapointed in the lack of bass. For the price, I thought it would be better. Sad

I was wondering if there is like a complete in-ear headphone in the Klipsch Family which is like a complete in-ear headphone meaning, Gives a Virtual 5.1 surround sound so is very useful while watching on your mobile device and at the same time has good Bass if you are in a mood to groove to. Club music :-) does S4 meet these requirements?

• 3 weeks later...