Calling Jubilee Nation!

Dandoyen

Hello all,

I will be returning to CA from the holidays very shortly to assemble my system, armed w/ my newly acquired EV DX38s. Any Jub owners out there have the files/settings/program/GUIDANCE I need to program these for bi-amping. Blind to the process at this point, and now that I'm coming out of a food-coma from mother's holiday baking, time to get my head back in the game. [:)] Amp set-up in profile...Also, anyone have the settings for a JubScala center? As always, ANY help is greatly appreciated. THANKS y'all!

Dan

I am using the K402 upper horn/K69 driver on top of a LaScala, so I believe the all my settings will be different. So I will not post them.

OK, I just reread your post.

On your JubScala, the DX38 settings will differ for the upper horn driver used. Please post which driver you have on the K402.

Did you have the K69 or the TAD4002 or ? installed on the K402 upper horn?

Here's the PDF for Jubilee/K402/K69

I can send you the actual Dx38 datafile that you can upload (after you download their RACE software for free). You will need a serial cable.

I can email that to you as I don't think it will attach here.

I would however, recommend putting them in manually at least once to get an idea of how to use the Dx.

DX-38 settings for Jubilee with K402 & K69.pdf

Thanks all for the inputs,

I read the original thread in the DIY Jubilee and completely missed that attachment. Found the JubScala one as well so I'm all set there. Coytee, you have a PM regarding the computer files. I'm still going to prgoram these manually but would like to have them as backup. Thanks guys.

Dan

Coytee or Chris,

There is another EV Dx38 setup sheet titled "LaScala (1 or 2) LF with K402 & K69" v1.0 (3/9/2008).

The values are different than the one just posted. I was handed this one from Chris. My attempts to upload were hindered by dialup and were never successful. I do not know if these were meant to be used on a LaScala side by side with the Jubilee or as standalone settings.

Sorry I could not post them. Could one you guys post it?

Thanks.

BTW,

Congrats on the Golden Jubs W.C. That listing appeared literally about a week after I'd pulled the trigger on the factory model, otherwise I'd be willing to bet those would be in CA at the moment. All the extras really made that deal inticing! Congrats again. My brother lives in the Charlotte area and I visit occasionally. May have to come knocking someday [:)]

Dan

Dan,

Feel free to email or PM me when and if you are coming through Charlotte. I am less than ten minutes from Charlotte Douglas (CLT) and I would be glad to pick you up and return you back, if for some reason you might have a lay over. If you come for a viosit you and yor brother are more than welcome to visit. I don't need too much notice.

I.m sure that the factory models sound great.........!

Thanks for the congrats, it means a lot,

W. C.