Velodyne DD18+

shake777

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Wow Nic, I missed this thread since I don't check the Powered Sub forum. What a georgeous sub. I know I have been more than pleased with my Dual Velodyne HGS15's and can understand your excitement regarding your DD18. Great review. I thought I noticed an angled cabinet. Makes sense. They recommend rooms to be setup that way too, narrower in the front of the room and wider at the back of the room. Helps with acoustics so it makes sense why Velodyne would implement the same design in their sub.

Enjoy your new setup! It's cool to put a face to a name. Truly a remarkable system you have there. Maybe one day when our family makes a trip to New York (wife has been wanting to take me for some time) we can swing by and pay you a visit. :)

Thanks a whole heck of a lot Ym. I'm sure you know you would be most welcome to visit and at this point its just a matter of who get to whose state first. My Wife lived in NYC for over twenty years so she knows it like the back of her hand and we would enjoy being your resource for the ins and outs of the Big Apple. Also a big resounding yes to all of your comments especially those very complimentary ones. I am happy to hear such from someone whose opinion is fair and balenced. Best, Nic