4xRF-35s and an RC-35 for $700!!!

jreene

So I believe I have finally arrived at my final home theater setup. 4xRF-35s for fronts and surround rears, and an RC-35 center. Oh and btw I got them all for $700 through various deals. Im a college student and have slowly upgraded over time, and I always shop for a value. I really believe in the whole match as much as you can speech and now that i've got this system, it was worth upgrading. I am also running RS-62s as side surrounds, but Im probably going to get rid of those because I just could use some extra money....I am in college after all haha. Anybody interested in a pair of great RS-62s....id sell em for 650 if you take care of shipping. Im in arkansas but I go to kansas city every couple of weeks. Does anyone else have multiple RF-35s or RF-82s?? What sort of recommendations do you have for settings and things of that nature?

Jon

So I believe I have finally arrived at my final home theater setup. 4xRF-35s for fronts and surround rears, and an RC-35 center. Oh and btw I got them all for $700 through various deals. Im a college student and have slowly upgraded over time, and I always shop for a value. I really believe in the whole match as much as you can speech and now that i've got this system, it was worth upgrading. I am also running RS-62s as side surrounds, but Im probably going to get rid of those because I just could use some extra money....I am in college after all haha. Anybody interested in a pair of great RS-62s....id sell em for 650 if you take care of shipping. Im in arkansas but I go to kansas city every couple of weeks. Does anyone else have multiple RF-35s or RF-82s?? What sort of recommendations do you have for settings and things of that nature?

Jon

you get the SuBXeRo round of applause. I too was in college/graduating and did the same thing. The force is strong with you (sorry, star wars buff here)

Jon

you get the SuBXeRo round of applause. I too was in college/graduating and did the same thing. The force is strong with you (sorry, star wars buff here)

• 2 weeks later...

My current system is RB-35s for front, RC-35 and RS-35s for side surrounds- they absolutely sound wonderful for what they are.

I'm starting to upgrade things (just bought an RC-64 from another forum member), and I'm on the lookout for a pair of RF-7s

I'll most likely move the RB-35s to rear surround duty, and finally move to a 7.1 setup.