12 yr old Abby Miller sings Barracuda youtube

juniper8

Was peeking in on the home theatre thread about american idol, never watched more than 5 minutes of the show, looked at the video link that was posted, and it reminded me of a link on another forum. This girl can sing, not my favorite song, but worth a listen. if someone could post a link for me it would make it easier. Thanks

Hey wow thanks for sharing Abby on vocals - I just joined klipsch forum late last night cuz I want to hunt up some heritage speaks... Her Barracuda was great, then I went next (on UTube) to her and her friends performing an acoustic Fly By Night from Rush - I remember setting up for Rush at my high school here in sw Ontario, in exchange for free attendance to their gig - Fly By Night had just been released, and I wasn't 't much older then than Abby is in this clip... Abby nailed it and it was awesome to hear her slow the boys down with her perfectly pitched and controlled delivery - I am sure Geddy Lee and the his band are proud of her - I loved that - thanks again!

A few years ago I was puttering around in the garage and I heard what can only be described as an angelic voice singing acapalla. I thought for a moment that it was someone’s car stereo or maybe a neighbor’s stereo. A few seconds later the little girl that lived around the corner from me came walking down the street just belting it out. OMG what a voice she had. She might have been 12 or 13 at the time.

Not long after the family moved away and I don’t know where they went. I sincerely hope that she pursued singing because she was truly gifted.

There are some amazing "unrecognized" voices out there. Here’s another one worth hearing along with an equally amazing story.