just got a bunch o vinyl!!

cyto

One of my staff is cleaning out his apartment in preparation of a move. He said he had some albums he inherited a few years ago and asked me if I wanted them.

So I said "sure" and drove over at lunch today, expecting 15 or 20 albums.

This is what he gave me, mostly classic country but a good mixture genres. [:D]

I'll be cleaning albums for a while [Y]

post-50360-13819691053888_thumb.jpg

Very Cool David! [<:o)]

I always recommend telling friends and family and friends of friends and friends you haven't met yet, that you'll be glad to store there OLD record collection for them.

I've probably picked up 500 records this way. It never hurts to ask and I'm often surprised by what I get! yes.gif

Congratulations on the Record Score!!

Dennie

Very Cool David! Party!!!

I always recommend telling friends and family and friends of friends and friends you haven't met yet, that you'll be glad to store there OLD record collection for them.

I've probably picked up 500 records this way. It never hurts to ask and I'm often surprised by what I get! yes.gif

Dennie

He mentioned the albums a long time ago and had told him if he wanted to get rid the albums let me know, I didn't expect that low of a price though...

I did a quick count and it is well over 300 LPs

You should have seen the look on my wife's face when she seen them piled in the living room [:D] [:D]

Because of the price she couldn't argue [Y] [Y]

Very Cool David! Party!!!

Dennie

He mentioned the albums a long time ago and had told him if he wanted to get rid the albums let me know, I didn't expect that low of a price though...

I did a quick count and it is well over 300 LPs

You should have seen the look on my wife's face when she seen them piled in the living room Big SmileBig Smile

Because of the price she couldn't argue YesYes

Sweet and hopefully, she will like some of them too! [A]

A friend called one evening and said, "if you want this ladies record collection, you have to come right now". So at 7pm I left to go see what was there. At 1am, my friend is helping me unload over 2000 albums, anywhere and everywhere we could find to put them. She had an amazing collection, which I now cherish! SCORE!!!! [<:o)]

My back still hurts and that was a number of years ago! LOL Ouch!! [;)]

Dennie