Anyone near Gales Ferry CT. For a pick up?

juniper8

I know this is a long shot, was wondering if someone is close by to Gales Ferry? I would like to buy a pair of raw speakers, that are in boxes and have them dropped off at Fed Ex? I will pay you for your time and gas. They weight about 35 pounds a piece and I would give you my fed ex number. Thanks

Before I think about volunteering, let me ask the obvous question. If they are already boxed, why not have Fedex or UPS pick them up?

-Tom

Thanks for the response Tom. The reason is that it is a craigsfind, and I would feel more comfortable giving the money for transfer to a trusted forum member rather than just sending the gentleman a check, hoping he would send the speakers. Plus they could be inspected more closely.

Sorry, but I thought about it and I am going to decline.

It would put me in the middle of handling the money, re-packing the speakers, judging the product, determining whether it is "good enough" etc. My threshold on what is acceptible may differ from yours....

Good luck,

-Tom

Sorry, but I thought about it and I am going to decline.

It would put me in the middle of handling the money, re-packing the speakers, judging the product, determining whether it is "good enough" etc. My threshold on what is acceptible may differ from yours....

Good luck,

-Tom

No worries Tom, thanks, it is a little dicey..... and with craigs, I have heard of some weird things happening and this deal may be to good to be true. I just didnt want to buy a box of rocks! Thanks again, when I first joined this forum you gave me some sage advice!!!!