Klipsch Pro Trim

WC: so very sorry to read about your pain issues all the more amazed by your astounding projects and your drive and ability to do so much. Just curious if you ever considered pot as part of your treatment as I know that it can help some folks with fewer side affects than many other meds. Carry on as you were. Best regards Moray James.

Moray,

Thanks...That's great and certainly gives me some ideas......Funny thing, I have a set of Main and Tail Rotors from a Cobra in storage. I was thinking of using them in the new building as a ceiling fan...should be interesting. I have a full three bladed prop pff of a Cessna 421 as a ceiling fan in my HT room. Really will move some air....

W. C.

In pouring these experimental moulds, I needed a place to put the excess epoxy. I have several rubber molds of the Klipsch Pie Logos that I used for the excess. I have probably thirty five or so Pie Logos in Black, clear and various other colors from this process. If anyone is interested in any of these please PM me. I have painted some of the raised portions with Gold Paint. they turned out pretty well......

We will be HOT casting Pewter mixes this coming week, to try and achieve the original metal castings physical make up. The individual additives will be added until we obtain something very close to the original castings. I have the proper mix already but we are going to experiment a bit, to see if we can come up with something a bit better. We need to get away from the reaction from the original POT (white) metal castings and the (chalky) reaction of the aluminum annodizing. Something in that process was NOT working and the base metal started a reaction, that bled (bubbled) through the original casting process after a few years.

W. C.

In pouring these experimental moulds, I needed a place to put the excess epoxy. I have several rubber molds of the Klipsch Pie Logos that I used for the excess. I have probably thirty five or so Pie Logos in Black, clear and various other colors from this process. If anyone is interested in any of these please PM me. I have painted some of the raised portions with Gold Paint. they turned out pretty well......

We will be HOT casting Pewter mixes this coming week, to try and achieve the original metal castings physical make up. The individual additives will be added until we obtain something very close to the original castings. I have the proper mix already but we are going to experiment a bit, to see if we can come up with something a bit better. We need to get away from the reaction from the original POT (white) metal castings and the (chalky) reaction of the aluminum annodizing. Something in that process was NOT working and the base metal started a reaction, that bled (bubbled) through the original casting process after a few years.

W. C.

I used to be an aircraft inspector in one of my previous lifes. When we found bell rotor blades with seperation in the layers we would punch holes in them with a hammer before sending them back to make sure they did not wind back up in the supply system.