Ashly Protea 3.6SP

kg4guy

Well I got my Ashly Protea today and so far I'm very pleased it runs very quite and give's you a wide EQ selection and with the MWM bottoms it really brings out it's full potential. I have it set up in my garage where I have a 8' screen using the MCM DIY as side La scala as center and I'm going to add the Bose 802-II's for sides . The Crowns are for the MCM and the BGW's are running the center and the sides.

You bought a great processor.

I love my Ashly Protea processor but be warned about the bad part of these Protea processors. They'll ruin your audio hobby. I had a great time dialing it in and making adjustments............at first..........until I got it just right.

Now, there's nothing more to do. Other than turn it on, I touch the thing maybe once every 4-5 months.

I'm thinking about building another system with stuff I have laying around (small speakers........Lascalas and subs) otherwise all I can do is listen to music now.

Kinda sucks sometimes.