Heresy III's to La Scala's problem solved

Mossy bottom

I would like to thank all the members of this forum who responded to my previous

post regarding this topic. The responses where so helpful and the results were beyond

my expectations. I was PM'd by a member who happened to have a pair for sale and by

chance, lived relatively close by. Long story short, we met up this past weekend, and now I have a wonderful pair of LaScalas in my

rather small music room. They sound incredible!!! I am in music bliss. If this contraption allows me to post a photo, I will.

Cheers!!!!

Hi Dennie,

They have consecutive serial numbers on the lables, 1988 production.

I believe completely unaltered as was the opinion of the previous owner.

K-77M Tweeters, K-55M mid horn, and from what I have gathered the not so popular AL crossovers.

Birch finish, with a few minor dings and scratches. To my ears, heaven.

And your right, worthless post with out pics...I'm still trying to figure that one out.

You can upload pictures one a time (one per post) by using the options tab above the Reply (Message) window. Hit options, add/update (you will get the Upload File window, hit browse, select your file on your computer then slide to the right and hit save. The next screen will prompt you to post. You can either post from there or go to the top and chose compose and it will bring you back to the Reply screen. The file size limit for pictures is 250KB so you will probably have to edit them down if you use a high pixel rate camera. Windows Paint will let you resize them.