Again RF62 or RF82(sorry)

slonX2

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i use the Audyssey but didn't liked much that( thing) switch my front speakers to -9db and my centre to -12db at the same time put my surrounds at the same lavel and when i try to watch a movie i did not liked at all.was not able to hear the dialogs but the surrounts went crazie so i turn them up front,s +2 center+4 surrounds 0 and the sub +4 maybe

i,m wrong but it sounds better to me that way.I still need to learn how to do this

Thanks ivanhurd, i give my wall mount,s to a friend they did not work whit the klipsch,s the bracket was not wide enough. I mount them right on the wall but they are heavy. yesterday was playing around trying to hide some cables and move one of the RS42s and the speaker came of whit the wall ancor. I use another tipe that opens inside the wall but don't know how long this will hold up

Thanks man, i try that already use a stud finder and put the first screw right into a power cable so now i got a death line( can't fix that there is a concrete wall just 1 inch from the drywall and can't instal a metal box) i ask a friend to help my whit this and we find some studs but they are to close to the back wall and on the other side can't go back we have a glass cabinet so i mount them at 90 -100 degree from me.Will try to order the stands but i,m in Canada and amazon don't ship to here the candian amazon is a joke.

post-56632-13819734997786_thumb.jpg

post-56632-13819765695182_thumb.jpg

post-56632-13819792600824_thumb.jpg

Yes man my fronts are closer to me then that rt surround but that is the place that should be right?.Whit my old setup i use speaker stands on the side of the 2 seat and was not bad but they was just to close to me and at the same level as the fronts.Then i bought a new onkyo AVR and start to read how i should place my speakers so i put my old small onkyo sp at the same places that i have my klipsch and was shock what a difference.I wanted to get the RB61 or RB51 for the SRB but i got the RS42s and they are not bad.Dont know if just in my head but now maybe because my surrounds and surround backs are not at the same lavel( or maybe because they a Klipsch) it sounds much much better then before.

Yes man , but is not only the look they sound much better! Went to the store whit my wife and we listen to RF62 first and 2 seconds after the selsman switch to RF82 she jump from the seat and said - " That is it !Those are our speakers!"Last night i was watching movie at 10.30 at low volume and my wife come from the kitchen and said -" I really like how those speakers sound!"Something is wrong whit her!!!