what size screws for Klipsch Heritage

Daddy Dee

Kind of a funny story...

I went into a local bolt and screw store to find a replacement screw for the back of one of my Heresys as one was missing when I bought them. I took one with me so it would be a simple "give me a couple of these" kind of deals. The young guy obviously hadn't been working there long and kept trying to get me to accept "close but no cigar" instead of what I had given him. Soon, we were both looking at bin after bin when out of the corner of my eye I saw him toss something in one of the bins. I asked him if it was my screw that he had just thrown in there... he said, "oh... huh huh.. whoops!"

Not only did it turn out that they didn't have what I needed but they had lost my screw! I looked and looked in the bins but it blended right in with the others and it was never found (until someone buys it). The manager was apologetic and gave me a pound or so of other sizes I could use. He whispered that they would probably have what I needed down the road at Fastenal. I kind of felt sorry for the kid because besides acting kind of stupid he probably wasn't going to have a job for much longer.

Insert joke regarding "looking for a screw" or "having a screw loose" here ___________________________