Speaker grill question (replacement)

Cal Blacksmith

I gave a half hearted search for this but things like work got in the way of my internet!

As posted elsewhere, we had a flod of water through the house and while I did get some light vanier damge to the risers of my CW2s I can live with that but I just noticed last night that the grill of one speaker did it's job well and protected the woffer of my CW. There is a vertical rip through the fabric. I guess I really need to post pics but it is the coarse basket weave black fabirc. The vert tear extends through about 4 strands of the horizontial weave.

It is not a real eysore as I have been looking at these speakers for 3 weeks and just saw the issue but now that I know about it, is there a way to stop it from getting worse or is replacement the only (best) way to go? [:S]

I just thought of using a iron on fabric adheasive and a light fabric from the back to fuse the ends together, anyone think that is a viable option?