mid hors sizes K-700, K-600 and K-1000

I am about to put together a speaker Rebel family by Cabinart with Heresy I parts but the mid horn K-700 is to high (long) and i was doing some research here and google but i could not find the sizes however i found on ebay a pic of the K-1000 and i could see that is clearly smaller but i don't know the actual size, so can you help with this?

The size of the box is 18 3/4 H x 13 3/4 W x 9 1/2 D and the K-700 11' with drive and 9' w/o diver, 10 1/4 W x 3 3/4 H

Thanks Cesar

post-53517-1381982407045_thumb.jpg

I don't have measurements, but you're right, the K-1000 is quite a bit smaller. Of course, you have to change the cover, and b e sure that the bass driver extends to over 1K. Ideally, you would use the K-700 or even a K-600 if you could find them. and (IMO) the more extended lower range is likely to be audible as a larger image size from the mid-range horn. I like the K-600 better than the K-700 for that reason.

Don't be misled by the smaller numbers than the usual freq ranges you see; differences are proportional, not linear. 1000 Hz is just under 2 octaves above middle C, while 700 and 800 are F and G almost a half-octave below. That half-octave is quite a difference in the sound of those pitches to the human ear.

I think Greg Roberts (928 something) has a K-1000, and may be able to measure it for you.