Parasound amps with Klipsch

danbry39

danbry-

Yes, I have heard a pair of RF3s hooked to a parasound, can't remember exactly which amp, but the combination was nice, no real complaint about the sound. In addition to the parasound, you might look at a Bryston, Adcom, or Aragon (the new 2000 series look SWEET). Let your ears be the judge!

-Dave

------------------

Home Theater

I use Parasound amps with my La Scalas. I am VERY pleased with the results. They are very clean, neutral and keep a vice-grip control over the woofers. I use a 1203A and a 1000A. The 1203A operates in Class A up to about 1.25 watts and the 1000A up to about 1.6 watts. With La Scalas, that amounts to loud! I recommend them.

John

I run a Parasound 2205 with my KLF speakers and couldn't be happier. The sound is crisp and tight at any volume level ( at lease levels that you can remain in the same roomEek.gifSmile.gif.

Mike

------------------

Sony STR-DA777ES

Parasound 2205AT

KLF-30 mains

KLF-C7 center

KLF-10 surrounds

2 x Velo SPL1200 subs

2 x SVS 20-39CS+ Samson 1000

Behringer DSP1124P

Sony SCD-CE775 SACD

Sony DVP-NC600 DVD

Sony SLV-R1000 VCR

Sony 32" TV

BrickWall

PS Audio Ultimate Outlets

Just to let you all know, I've placed a bid on the Parasound 1205A for $649. After scouring the internet for as much information as I could, I just gotta believe this is one super amp, maybe even better than that on my Onkyo 696 (just kidding). I have made all the requisite family member's approval requests and was told, "Yeah, sure. Why not? If it will make you happy." They're a very special family, given the fact that I've already spent $14,000 in the last year upgrading the electronics in my bedroom (this includes my new computer setup). Now, if only I can get my wife to agree to allow me to put a little fridge and microwave by my bed, I'll never leave, never go to work, never talk to my family again...wait, perhaps that's why they're agreeing. Anyway, now for the preamp...