Palladium P17B's in Indy - $2000

Rick

I am not sure what the current value of these is, but I'm guessing this is a good deal. As you can see, he says it's a Polk Forum member only price, but I am a member of that forum as well and I know this guy, and I'm guessing I could get anyone here this price. PM me if you would like me to give it a shot...

*Edit* - As you can see, I just posted in the for sale thread, and I PM'd the seller to ahead of time, just in case...

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?139525-Pair-of-Klipsh-Palladium-P17B

Crap, I forgot they recently changed the policy in their garage sale section due to too many people joining the forum just to try and sell their stuff. Here's a link to the Craigslist ad:

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/ele/3525008504.html

The seller answered my PM, and he said he's actually had a forum member here already post them for sale here, I missed it somehow... [*-)]

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/169582.aspx

OK, I have talked to the gentleman who is selling them for a friend of his (he's a very trustworthy guy BTW), and he said the price of $2000 is good for anyone here interested. Like I said, PM me if interested...

*Edit* - He also wanted me to inform anyone interested that even the price of $2000 is flexible... [;)]

P.S. - I have no financial interest in this deal, I'm just trying to help someone here get a good deal, and to help a friend over there to help a friend...

Here's the original post over there:

Polkie price 2,500

I am helping a friend move these along. I am taking ownership of this sale however so you will deal directly with me on this. I simply want it stated out front I am not the original owner of these. I also am not taking any type of commision for this sale, simply helping a friend who needs to move along some gear do so.

They are a pair of Klipsh Palladium P17B's. They were used by the company at demo's and conventions and then sold to my freind directly. He is willing to put a Polkie price on them of 2,500 and there is a bit of wiggle room here so PM me if you have an offer. If pricing is out of line please let me know as well, he's looking to move them along for WAF reasons.

I would very much prefer NOT TO SHIP. He does not have the original boxes but might have the manuals. I wont totally rule out shipping but the 2,500 price currently DOES NOT INCLUDEshipping.

Stereophile review

Spec's from the manufacture site below:

¦BUILT FROM: 2008
¦DEPTH: 13.5" (34.3cm)
¦ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: Constrained layer MDF (medium density fiberboard)
¦ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
¦FINISHES: Zebra-grain Linia veneer in a natural, merlot or espresso stain
¦FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 51Hz-24kHz +/-3dB
¦HEIGHT: 19.9" (50.6cm)
¦HIGH FREQ CROSSOVER: 3400Hz
¦HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVERS: 0.75" (1.9cm) titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90 x 60 Tractrix Horn
¦HIGH FREQUENCY EXTENSION: 30kHz
¦LOW FREQUENCY DRIVERS: 7" (17.8cm) high-output, aluminum / Rohacell / Kevlar hybrid cone woofer
¦LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION: 40Hz
¦MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT: 115dB (2 speakers in-room)
¦MID-FREQUENCY CROSSOVER: 600Hz
¦MID-FREQUENCY DRIVERS: 4.5" (11.4cm) aluminum diaphragm compression driver mated to 90 x 60 Tractrix Horn
¦NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 4 ohms
¦POWER HANDLING: 150W continuous / 600W peak
¦RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER POWER: 50 - 350W
¦SENSITIVITY: 94dB @ 2.83V / 1m
¦WEIGHT: 30 lbs (13.6kg)
¦WIDTH: 9.2" (23.4cm)