New to form also new to tube amp looking for advice

sasqwatch

congrats on your klipsch purchase and welcome to the forum.

tube amps are alot of fun and the right tube amp can sound very good with Klipsch. My experience is limited to tube amps with Klipsch heritage.

the questions that i think are helpful would be which speakers are you wanting to match with tube amps?

what's your budget? that's an important question to offer any helpful advice.

trying out tubes for the first time, buying used is an idea with merit whether seeking a vintage amp or current manufacture.

There are some very nice vintage amps out there and every one of them needs to be competently rebuilt. The cost of purchase and rebuild is something that must be considered if purchasing an "original" vintage amp on ebay or CL. One sweet option is finding a nicely and relatively recently rebuilt amp someone is selling.

another thing about vintage amps, lots of them require occasional biasing of the tubes. a multimeter is needed to make these adjustments. it's not hard but some folks don't want to do the diy work to maintain the amps.

patience is a helpful virtue here, if you are looking for a real value not available every day.

if you decide what you want, it is entirely appropriate to post a WTB in the garage sale section. if you get an offer for the right gear at the right price, buying from a forum member can be a genuine win-win.

Thanks for info like I said I was impressed i went a little crazy trying new klipsch speakers rf 82,rb 83? Rb 25 rc62 two klipsch powered subs, corn ll ,corn lll heresy lll and picked up 1983 belle`s about 3 weeks back so my wallet needs some healing time.was offered a jolida 1000 or 1100 cant remember what model number for 1500$ do you or anyone have any knowledge they would like to share thanks again

I've been a bit of a broken record on this issue, but it's worth restating that when considering a type of equipment with which you are not familiar, it's always worth purchasing something new from a dealer who offers a money back return privilege. While purchasing vintage equipment and bearing the cost of having it properly restored may seem appealing, there's always the risk that you will not be satisfied with the results. Trying to sell it and recoup your investment is not always easy. Vintage equipment may also have been subjected to abuses which can result in failure of very costly, and possibly very hard to obtain, parts (power and output transformers in particular.) This is worth considering if you decide to go that route. Good luck! Maynard