WTB KV-4 or KLF-C7 and surrounds

Fizzlemizzle

I recently bought a pair of KLF-20s and CF-3s and I'm looking to try my first 5.1. I think I would prefer a KV-4 as I love the drivers and horn of the CF-3s. I'm located in Las Vegas and I have a RC-3 in good condition I could give as a partial trade. I'd also be interested in matching surrounds but I'm not exactly sure what was produced for use with the KLF and Epic series, so information would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

post-22346-13819829015948_thumb.jpg

Do you have any seperate amplifiers? if so i would suggest splitting the center channel coming out of the reciever into a two channel amp and running either pair as your center and see how that sounds. for me, i have come to realize you need a center speaker equal to that of your fronts for best results. [:)]

For those klf_20s you need to upgrade to the titanium tweeters, you will not be disappointed only $60, well worth it!

That's what i'm suggesting[:)], try it, and tell me what you think.

another option, if your room is small, in your reciever menu cancel the center channel for surround and have the fronts do the speaking. i would use the cf-3 for fronts and the klf-20 for surround.