KLF and Epic surrounds

Fizzlemizzle

Hey guys, I bought some KLF-20s and CF-3s and I'm looking to set up my first surround. I'm looking for a KV-4 or possibly a KLF-C7, but I'm not sure what matching surrounds were sold with the KLF and Epic series. Do any of you guys know?

I don't think Klipsch produced specific surrounds for the KLF's and CF's but I have heard some forum members using the KSP-6S. They are actually from an older Synergy series.

http://www.klipsch.com/discontinued-surround-speakers?&n=0&va=t

t223_b9eee574d0129867554e0f73791a18c5.jp

Here is a pair on Audiogon.

http://app.audiogon.com/listings/monitors-klipsch-ksp-s6-surround-speakers-2013-01-30-speakers-86426-fort-mohave-az--2

Bill

I ran a KLF set up on the front three for a while using the KSP-6 solition that Bill recomended and it was very good. Prior to those surrounds I used the RS-3 wide dispursion surrounds and for my set up they were actually preferred. They were mounted approx 6' high and about 1' behind my sitting position. The Reference series sound wise is probably not the best timber match but as far as effects they were awesome.

If your room allows it, why not get another pair of KLF-20s for your surrounds? I have KLF-30s for mains and surrounds, plus the KLF-C7 for my center. I use a pair of 1977 vintage Heresys as filler when I run 6.1. I can't get past that with my Denon receiver. If I could fin a pair of 20s or 30s, I would go that route. I also have two Klipsch subs that rock my concrete floor, carpeted of course.

If your room allows it, why not get another pair of KLF-20s for your surrounds? I have KLF-30s for mains and surrounds, plus the KLF-C7 for my center. I use a pair of 1977 vintage Heresys as filler when I run 6.1. I can't get past that with my Denon receiver. If I could fin a pair of 20s or 30s, I would go that route. I also have two Klipsch subs that rock my concrete floor, carpeted of course.

Well my room is small. I got my KLF-20s for $400, and they're not that easy to find and not that cheap. I would be willing to use a lot of things for just surrounds. My RS-3s would actually probably be fine - wall mounting is pretty much the biggest priority.