Denon 4520CI

roaddog359

Yeah I set it up for him. He loves it. Went from a sub-12 to that!! Lol only thing that sucks is he is in sucky basement. And my duals are upstairs so he hates not having that tactile feel that I get. Plus he is in a pretty big room. I am looking into transducers for him

Does anyone have any intel on the Denon 4520ci?

See post #2 at this link; it helped me to decide that upgrading my Denon 4311 to a 4520 would not be worth it for me, even though I know others who have. What made me stick to the 4311, even though there are a few upgraded features in the 4520 I liked (newer internal dacs and new GUI among them) unlike the 4311, you have to have a second set of speakers (B) to go 2 channel direct/stereo mode. I use my K-horns as fronts for HT, but play a lot of 2 channel vinyl in the HT on the k-horns . . . Did not want to switch cabling or amp for 2 channel on the Denon when going 2 channel in the HT, especially when the room is setup as 11.1 for HT . . . see the link at http://www.avsforum.com/t/1430049/the-official-denon-avr-4520ci-thread to find out the differences between the 4311 and the 4520.