Denon AVR 1913

Hutch1814

Hutch if you don't need 7.1 then you should go with the 1713. It has the better audyssey. Same as the 2113. Did you check accesories4less? I'm telling you read up on the difference in the filters on the audyssey.

Actually I don't NEED 7.1 plan was to get it and add the KB-15's at a later date and just bi-amp my towers until then. But I'll check it out. I'm still extremely new to the whole audyssey stuff. Like said, this Klipsch system even though lower end is my first actually legit first surround sound. Always had make shift systems so I'm still learning the ropes. This website is like a sick addiction! I catch myself looking at klipsch gear all the time now and now I have no cure available until broke or divorced! Before you knowmitnill be cleaning windshields and selling peanuts for a set of khorns or something! But I'll for sure compare the receivers and specs of the audyssey

Only being 80 watts a channel, I'm currently at 100 watts a channel. Isn't this a bad thing to go with less wattage? I was told its better to have more than less as it results in less clipping and less likely to damage a speaker with more vs less?

And lastly, has any one ever ordered from that website? I noticed is all refurbs and that sorta worries me. I don't wanna spend $300 on somethingnthatnhas scratches all over it or some blemish that.l bug the crap out of me. And the reliability, any issues? Sorry for the questions, just curious

I know there are a few on here that have ordered from there and had no issues. I made a thread asking that a long time ago. My best friend just ordered the 2113 from them and payed 50 less than what I payed for for my 1713 new from amazon since I payed 449 retail. 80 watts for the 1713 vs 95 for the 2113 is not going to make a big difference at all. I can assure you that my 1713 will drive the hell out of my 62 home theater no problem. Now I did notice some strain wheni hooked my 63/64 combo to it once and had. The volume really high. Like i said if you don't need 5.1 or ever want it then go with the 1713 it has all the features they offer but in a 5.1 setup. When you go to the 1913 you lose features but move to 7.1. You have to go to the 2113 to regain those features.

Like said, this Klipsch system even though lower end is my first actually legit first surround sound.

Hutch, there are many of us with Icon or Synergy systems and are very happy. I love my Icon VF 35's and just have not felt the need to replace them with Reference speakers at this point. I also like the SQ of my VS 14's. One day I will get another VC 25 to complete my 4th multichannel setup. 80 vs 100 watts is not much of a difference. Good luck with your pick!