Static from left RF-82, please help!!!!! (All troubleshooting info inside)

troy2003

My Emotiva xpa-5 is linked with my Onkyo tx-nr717. Well last night after the walking dead my fiance noticed a static sound from the front left speaker and hardly any sound. I swapped speakers and same thing front left speaker hardly any sound and static so it is not a speaker issue. I check all banana plugs, all connections from amp to receiver and everything and ive still got this faint buzzing/static. My main surge protector is in the top plug behind my tv with the tv, onkyo, bluray, xbox ect plugged into it and the emotiva is plugged into its own surge protector that is plugged into the lower plug behind the tv in the same electrical outlet as the other surge protector. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, lol.

Don't worry. I was getting the same static after the Walking Dead. It's AMC and that's not the first time I've noticed static after the Walking dead. I've noticed it a couple weeks ago and the week prior. Never during the episode though. Always after. Last night it was really bad though. Always the left speaker.

Don't worry. I was getting the same static after the Walking Dead. It's AMC and that's not the first time I've noticed static after the Walking dead. I've noticed it a couple weeks ago and the week prior. Never during the episode though. Always after. Last night it was really bad though. Always the left speaker.

LOL, that is super wierd dude, so all 5.1/7.1 viewers experienced the exact same thing?. Thanks for putting my mind at ease because out of everything I tried it never dawned on me to change channels, lol.