FS: Klipsch Reference RS-52 Surround speakers... $350.00

boston_klipsch

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Everybody got all offended that I am a speaker flipper..the speaker had a few blemishes to the eye with the grills off and the shelf where they were to sat on did not accommodate them either so I put them on ebay just to recover my 300 I spent.. Everyone situation is different so don't be quick to past judgment and please dont lose anymore sleep over this..Move on Folks thanks!!!

• Moderators

Everybody got all offended that I am a speaker flipper..

I have a friend in the Longwood area that was looking for surrounds and I stumbled back across this thread. Figured I would check to see how the Ebay auction went.

Truth is, once an item has been sold, the buyer is free to do with them as they please including, but not limited to flipping, modifying and yes, even painting them a hideous smurf blue. [:P]

FWIW I didn't get offended and I surely haven't lost any sleep over it (doubt anyone has actually). [:D]

If you end up considering shipping these - please contact me!

Did you even read the post...Sheesh [:#]

I lost a little sleep on this sale as I really wanted them, but I'm on the wrong side of the border as usual.[:(]

• Moderators

Did you even read the post...Sheesh Zip it!

In defense of jfjacques, the first post still says for sale and the title still says for sale. Why would he need to read the entire 3 pages if they still appear to be for sale? He's new too so we can cut him some slack. [:D]