re- scott-299a cost of shipping

rbrown0678

this is almost a give away,let me first say base on the individuals fairness,and if you really need it, condition decent in my view.

this will also be determine by recipiant, not really savvy in taking pictures. .I had this in closet and almost throw it out.but could'nt was gone over by craig .

faceplate decent,functions works,i beleive a cap is causing problem in one channel.

Guest Anonymous

OK...so...let's see if I got this right...You've got this Scott 299a which nearly saw the garbage can but in a moment of salvation therefrom you placed this listing to the first responder to obtain it for the cost of shipping. The condition is good but with some trouble in one channel...

Does this sound correct? If so, I'll take it and you're search is done!!! Let me know and thanks.

Hi dont know if I'm to late but i was lucky enough to find a pair of k horns close to me and affordable would the Scott be a good match if so I'm from Terre haute in. May be able to work out a pick up if you are not to far away would not have a problem with the shipping if it deemed necessary let me know what you think thanks for the consideration Stacy.

four crown,

in both cases you are correct., what i might not have said is this cost will be on the receivers fair play since to show my sincerity the inital cost i will lay out.

only if they are comfortable will they reimburse me. its less costly for me to throw in garbage but as you say ,you its difficult to trust.

to first responder , ill try and see pm my zip code 33169 box should weigh about 28 lbs. get quote you can contact 305-336 8728 if you wish to continue

Guest Anonymous

I wish to continue. Called and left a message--return the call when you can. Would like this to work out. No worries--true as gold on this end!