No longer for sale

Tremors

I'm gonna make this quick and will respond ASAP to any interested parties. I'm looking to sell every SPEAKER listed in my signature under the "Media Room 7.2" header. This includes: RF-7's (Cherry), RC-7 (Cherry), RS-7's (Black), RB-5's (Mahogany), and (2) RSW-15's (Cherry). All are between 6-7/10 (The RC-7 & RB-5's) - 9/10 (All of the rest), conservatively. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY as I will only sell this as an entire set right now. I've got a lead on a new motorcycle that I'd like to purchase. My wife isn't so pleased as I already own four other motorcycles. This is where the compromise comes in. To purchase this other bike requires me selling off this set. So, its all or nothing. I sell the whole set at once and buy the bike or I sell none. It's a long shot I know, but it is what it is. I really want this new bike but am pretty firm on the price for these speakers as I feel that its a good deal. I know I'm probably going to catch some business from y'all for not posting pics but...you all know what these speakers look like and I'd be more than happy to take any and all pictures as requested by SERIOUS buyers to make this happen. I don't really see this as a draw back because any prospective buyer will be coming to my home anyways to inspect the speakers before purchase and after receiving pics. Please send any inquiries thru PM. This is somewhat time sensitive as once the bike sells I'll no longer be interested in selling any of these. Simply for reference purposes I've attached an stock photo of the RF-7 5.1 setup. Add to this stock photo another RSW-15 and a Pair of RB-5's (Mahogany, but a pretty close match to the Cherry RF-7's, RC-7 and RSW-15's). Thanks Much.

post-52265-13819853387392_thumb.jpg

Ah Trev!! Keep your Reference dude. Ya got four motorcycles. :P But 4k is a good deal for one hell of a set-up.

The bike is kinda too good of a deal to pass up. I just don't want to pay all cash out of pocket for it and I do not finance anything in this hobby. Selling this off would put me almost half way there, I'm good with that. Thanks for the support but this is more important too me! Side note, Blake- You got the rest of that cash you owe me for the speaker I sent ya? :)

Good luck with your sale! Don't know how many people have 4k to drop on a system, but if someone does they'll truly be in for a treat. I'm sure plenty of people are thinking it, I'm just typing it, those cherry RSW-15's would probably be the first to go if you split the system up, that's for sure!

Good luck with your sale! Don't know how many people have 4k to drop on a system, but if someone does they'll truly be in for a treat. I'm sure plenty of people are thinking it, I'm just typing it, those cherry RSW-15's would probably be the first to go if you split the system up, that's for sure!

Thanks! You're right about the cash thing, that's why I called it a long shot, lol. The bike seller has sent me an email this morning stating that someone is coming to look at it on Monday. So, this sale could be pulled pretty quick if no one moves on it and the bike ends up selling. The last thing I would want to have happen is to sell these off and then have the motorcycle sell to someone else. That would really be lame. PS: The RSW's would be the last thing I'd sell ;)

Man, I don't know whether to day best wishes with the sale or not. You have an awesome system.

Haha, thanks. That's a very accurate assessment of my predicament. I've been riding for 20+ years now and it is my first true love, that hobby takes priority, always. I collect watches as well and although I had contemplated selling one or two off to fund this new purchase, I just can't. They're my second fave thing I do. I'm pretty new to this audio hobby so its far easier for me to part with speakers than anything else. And I've gotten pretty good at finding what I want so I'm not concerned about replacing them in the future. Where as I couldn't replace the bikes I own or the watches I own. Three of the bikes have been in my family for 40+ years and have tremendous sentimental value. It was an easy decision. However, with a potential buyer going to look at it tomorrow (today given the time) it doesn't look like its going to happen anyway. My wife won't let me come $10k out of pocket for this, nor do I really want too. Additionally, I've only been married for 9 months now and I'm not looking to ruffle feathers for something so trivial as a new toy. It is frustrating to see this one slip through my grip but as I stated with respect to this sale. It is what it is :)

• Moderators

Three of the bikes have been in my family for 40+ years and have tremendous sentimental value. It was an easy decision.

No doubt. I wouldn't sell them either.

However, with a potential buyer going to look at it tomorrow (today given the time) it doesn't look like its going to happen anyway.

[:(]

've only been married for 9 months now and I'm not looking to ruffle feathers for something so trivial as a new toy.

That is extremely wise of you to think that way. It's not worth getting into money fights with your significant other. We are the same way, if we both don't agree to a major purchase, we simply don't do it. It is one of the ways we have kept a very happy marriage for 15 years. [:D]

Youth - Thanks for that, it's sound advice and ill take any that I can get at this point. We've been together for 8yrs but just "got around" to getting married. We both work 50hrs a week and I also donate 8hrs a week to an local soup kitchen, when I can. Suffice it to say that our time together is invaluable. Arguments are tiresome and fruitless. Looking to progress not digress ;)