Vintage Marantz 2275 with wood cabinet

texas42

An absolutely gorgeous vintage piece both inside and out. Thoroughly checked and cleaned inside and out with a beautiful walnut cabinet. Has that great warm musical Marantz sound. Perfect with Klipsch speakers as they just work together harmonically. This is a true 'plug and play' receiver with no issues and nothing you need to do to it. All the lights work, the tuner is aligned and all controls are static free. Only reason for sale is because I also have a Marantz 2285B and 2325 and only have room for 2. This is a piece of gear that will continue to appreciate in value. $725 Firm. I've seen them go for twice that on ebay, often without the optional wood cabinet. Prefer local pickup in San Antonio. Email if interested

post-12477-13819853662686_thumb.jpg

beautiful piece of gear. good luck with your sale!

Agree with Daddy Dee [Y]

I'm sure I had that much into mine before I gave it to my Brother along with assorted gear so he and his wife can enjoy the music. I also had/have too much gear.

I believe you have speakers for sale also. Could make someone a very nice setup! Best of luck with your sales. [:)] .....................Taz