Speaker cables

gsxr970

I've been searching bi-wire speaker cable for my front RF-82 II and my RC-64 II, and single wire for my, 2 (soon to be 4) RS-64 II. I consider the room to be medium size at 18'x18'. So I'm going to need 2-8' bi wire for the front speakers and 1-2 to 3' bi wire for the center channel. 2-24' single for the side speakers and 2-29' for the rears, these measurements are including running up over and through the walls. Those lengths get expensive!! I've priced it out at $1000.00 if I go with Anti-Cable, and was wondering if anyone has any used this brand with a Klipsch surround sound system or even better one simular to mine? Thanks in advance for any input or direction you can offer me, it's greatly appreciated.

Chad

+1 for Monoprice. I am running monoprice cables all around and they are very high quality cables for the money. I have seen blind tests that prove there is no measurable difference between averaged price cables and the extremely expensive ones. Use that money toward something that will give you a noticeable difference on either your picture or your sound.