FS: Emotiva USP-1 $280 shipped

Rivernuggets

Purchased from Emotiva's warehouse sale just over a week ago for $310 shipped.

Reasons for selling, going to sound picky here. With this purchase I realize that I like having preouts with the option of an onboard power supply. The volume is too jumpy for me when using the remote. Also I assumed (gotta stop doing that) there would be tone controls, bass & treble adjust. I like upping the bass slightly.

It functions perfectly, just not what I'm after right now. You never know until you listen and use it in your house with your system.

I prefer Paypal but will work with you if that is not your cup of tea. Shipping to CONUS only, via FedEx ground, insured. Warranty is one week shy of 5 years. Will ship in its original, double boxed packaging. Take advantage of a good deal here friends.

post-34666-13819855095462_thumb.jpg

Forgot to mention the remote's silver buttons have surface scratches. I was told from Emotiva that their warehouse sale items mostly are returns within the 30 day return policy. These scratches must be from the previous owner. Everything else about this USP-1 is mint.

Fantastic unit here guys if you like the music flat. Lots of people dislike because of lack of tone controls but if you are like me and don't mess with that stuff this is a fantastic pre amp! Good luck with the sale!

Could a "Audio Equalizer" be used to adjust the tone to what one would desire. [*-)] Just asking cuz I be ignorant............Taz