Guess what's driving THIS ad!

dougdrake

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gads! Ed has me captain of the Lucitania for the Lovelorn, Justin is getting smoothies at the mall (I bet the line is REAL long,)and you have playing Let's Make A Deal. Or is the door #3 one of those logic tricks where you just get to ask 1 question that can only be answered by yes or no.

Erg, I don't feel like I'm playing with a full deck here. Is this some kindo of euclid dream...er..I mean Lucid dream, or did the greenhead really suck out my brain?

Well, I think I'll pick up a case of Molson and celebrate Canada Day, I've been to Canada, I have the right to celebrate

quote:

Originally posted by fini:

Justin, is a "smoothie" something like a "woody?"

fini

What's a Smoothie?

Only one of the healthiest, most delicious concoctions you can put in your nutrition-starved body! Made from a full day's requirement of fruit, nonfat frozen yogurt or dairy-free sorbet and a dash of ice, Jamba Smoothies are blended-to-order. Weighing in at 24 ounces, they're more than a healthy snack - they're a nutritious meal. Choose from over 20 varieties. And if you're really hungry, "Power Size" your Smoothie to our 32 ounce size!

that is where i got mine, jamba juice. Smile.gif

here is a pic!

i am the blue dot at Jamba Juice, the playgirls are at the Red dot and the green line is the of ppl waiting to get their autographs on their copy of the playboy.

smoothie.jpg

wow, technology these day Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

Sheesh - What a waste of time (the green line, I mean). As if those autographs will be worth something some day. Can't you see them as grandpa's, sitting the grandkids on their knees, tellin' 'em how they stood in the sun for 4 hours to get a signature of a woman that lost her job when her company went bankrupt?

Ahh, the stuff of legends...

Doug

------------------

My System

Clu-

Um, ok, I guess I didn't find you cause I didn't understand. No logic trick with Door #3, just a reference to a long-lost game show. My main point is I think many guys would give up remote "control" for a chance to be with someone who likes horns, beer, and "dirty" mags. Those are things that can make up great relationships! Wink.gif

Verrry interrresting, herr jhawk, wasn't it Arty Johnson who said, "Vee men can geeve up wremote contrrol ven ve have takken direct contrrol und der Liebhaber-Mädchen nein clue-haben!"?

But, wasn't it you, cluless, who said, "First you are seen as a fetching lass... and then the fetching applies to full-time brewskies and halftime hors d'ouvres."

Whatever the audio-relationship potential, we are so glad your cats let you come to the Forum to play.-HornED

Horn-

Yeah, sounds about right. We could only hope to pull the wool over the "Liebhaber-Mädchen." BTW, if my high school German is correct, shouldn't it be "die Liebhaber-Mädchen" rather than "der Liebhaber-Mädchen?" From what I remember, der is the masculine and die is feminine.

Clu-

Don't worry, I think you will still have a line at the door. Besides, you might find someone to bring YOU halftime beers!

Ah, yes, Jayhawk, no doubt the cluless Wheeee Mädchen is to "die" for!

Now, my secret is out, although being of largely German stock (no wonder I weigh 285 lbs.) and living in Europe for years, I know just enough German to get in trouble... but not enough to get out again!

The cluless reply makes that clear ...she gives me no quarter... well, that is not entirely true, there was an odd ¼ as I recall. cwm36.gif -HornED

cwm27.gif Ja ist Frau Professor clu, und deshalb der Lachen auf mir! -HornED

PS: BTW,Boa, the token lady on this ride, cluless, after admonishing me for speaking in a foreign tongue, indicated that her post was fine in Netscape and laughable in Explorer. To which I added that the laugh was on me.

Boa, by your posted account, it's either hold your dog or hold your snout! Hmmm, that reminds me, have you better checked the ingredients of your brats!

Go "Fourth" with Cheers to all! -H.E.

This message has been edited by HornEd on 07-03-2002 at 04:30 PM

Le secret de mon succès multilingue. OR

Das Geheimnis meines mehrsprachigen Erfolges OR

El secreto de mi éxito multilingüe.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

I miss-spelled babel fish as babblefish in my first German post, and thus came up with the un-reverse translatable, but rather cute Geplapper-Fische. Anyone remember Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe?

ed, ya i think the latter. Smile.gif pretty much "shut up". that skittish kid said that to his capturees toward the end in "private ryan".

that's pretty much my limit for german. that i've heard from the WWII movies or playing th "battle of the buldge" game on my computer. Redface.gif

hope there's no schnauzer/brat connection. cwm8.gif

enjoy!

------------------

My Home Systems Page