Help and suggestion for putting an integrated amp into my system

derrickdj1

I just purchased a Yaqin VK 2100 integrated tube amp and want to use it with my RF 7's which is part of my HT. I seen speaker switchers on the forum but I want to use the RF 7 s with my HT and the integrated amp for 2 channel. I currently don't want additional speakers for a separate 2 channel system. All the music will be via my coumputer wireless to my TV/ BDP or usb, I need the TV so that I can see the selections.

Is there anyway to use MCACC from my Pioneer avr with the integrated amp or dose that defeat the purpose with the digital processing.

If this does not work, I will look for some small speakers or bookself speakers for a 2 channel system with one of my extra subs that has speaker level inputs. I need the brain power of this forum for answers and suggestion. Thanks![:$]

This is a pic of the back of the amp. I have extra BDP's that can be used as a transport or is there a way to use the one in my HT system? I don't own any vinyl and currently have no plans for that direction but, I am alway open to new avenues to enjoy music.

I just purchased a Yaqin VK 2100 integrated tube amp and want to use it with my RF 7's which is part of my HT. I seen speaker switchers on the forum but I want to use the RF 7 s with my HT and the integrated amp for 2 channel.

Here you go.

http://www.amazon.com/Niles-Audio-DPS-1/dp/B00006HOFR

315D1SJ7ZTL.jpg

Or one of these.

http://forums.audioreview.com/amps-preamps/niles-spk-1-amplifier-selector-25538.html

http://www.bing.com/shopping/niles-spk-1-speaker-selector/p/B92A4CE43DF4B9AD46C2?q=Niles+SPK-1&lpq=Niles%20SPK-1&qpvt=Niles+SPK-1&FORM=HURE

Niles SPK-1 - speaker selector

Bill

That is a neat looking gadget. Thanks for the info Bill. I wonder will I need to setup a zone two or be able to just swith betwwen amps. The Pioneer does have 2 12 volt trigger but the Yaqin does not. Currently I trigger everything on a off via the power console. I don't mind having to turn the Yaqin on manually.

I went to the Amazon site and it was $84. I applied for an Amazon credit card and got $50 off, not bad for $34[:D]

Actually I took back the Crown XLS1500 and exchanged it for the XLS 2500. This take me from 1050/1550 to 1550/2400 bridge mono mode at 8 and 4 ohms respectively. I was seeing the clip light coming on so the subs can take more. This will give me another 10+ db across the frequency band according to Craig at Chase Home Theater. I like the option of passive subs where you can get a stronger amp. I like the power to really hit the peaks. the Dayton amp was 495/950.

For a minute I forgot which am you were commenting about. Now I am venturing into tube amp to see if I find a difference. The Yaqin amp will be delivered Monday. The Yaqin amps are beautiful and all I hear is good things about their SQ and build quality. Maybe the folks in China are finding a nice nich. Thanks reference_head.