Members in Chicago????

Brac

It's a bit weird, I was talking to a lady in Lithuania, about a Belgian Malinois Puppy. I had stated that I would like to have the dog, but we were having no luck finding a reasonably priced way to get the dog here. Then I get a call that the dog is on a plane with here mother heading to Chi Town. So now the pup is in Chicago. Just seemed a bit strange to me, but not completely strange. I did say I wanted him. Anyway now he is in Chicago and she is telling me she doesn't have time to drop him at Delta Dash for the trip to Maine. I'm guessing she will come around and be willing to do it. I just want to be 100% sure I'm not being had we I wire a pile of money to a stranger for a dog that I've only ever seen in pics and vids.

I can't get the new photobucket to work, so here is a pic she posted on FB. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=601337179911081&set=gm.10151584330808963&type=1&theater