For sale: Cornwall III's and Heresy III

Tullhead

Hi, I am parting with my Cornwall III's and a single Heresy III. Basically, as forving as the wife has been thru the years, it is time

to downsize. These are right under two years old and I am the original owner. I cannot find a scratch on them and I believe the

finish is simply called Heritage Black. I do not have the boxes and at least for the Cornwalls, are afraid to ship. I am asking

1950.00 for the Cornwalls and 450.00 for the single Heresy. If someone takes them all, I would take an addtional 50.00 off.

I am in Bartlesville, OK, about 40 miles N of Tulsa. I am willing to travel 100 miles or so to meet. Also, in three weeks, I

will be traveling to Little Rock so if there are any interested parties near Fayetteville, Fort Smith, or somewhere in between there

and LR, I can deliver to your door. Thanks for looking and bear with me as I attempt pics. Thanks much!

post-48605-13819857537762_thumb.jpg

I second Schaff's thoughts on those beauties Tullhead. Now I really can't wait to re-build my horizontal decorators, was recently the unexpected recipient of those cabs as a gift, they are black as well but a little rougher than yours, no make that alot[:o]

You should PM me when you come to Little Rock and I'll spin you some nice Tull through my LaScala's[;)]

Any trades plus cash? I have a set of Chorus I's in original WO finish that I cant bring myself to paint black to match my others. I miss my old CW II's. It sound like you are downsizing to a bookshelf size though. BTW, Im in central AR

• 2 weeks later...

Been busy and have not had time to revisit this..

These are still available. I need to get just 2K out of all three. So, I am offering the Cornwall III's to you folks only

for 1700.00. They are just like new. I really want a member to have these. At this price if you want to investigate shipping,

please help yourself. If you have ever wanted a "modern" Heritage HT, here is your chance. All three for 2K.

Thanks again!