Sold: MHDT Havana USB Tube DAC

muel

The Havana is a non-upsampling DAC and has inputs for USB, Coaxial, and optical Toslink. Outputs are RCA.
It is a wonderful sounding DAC! I loved it with SS and tubes but I played it the most via USB with a Scott 299B and sometimes an Oppo DV-980.
Search the Internet for this DAC and you will find high praises. The best tube is the Western Electric 396a but the stock tube isn't far behind.

I will include the stock GE5670 tube, the RARE Western Electric JW 396a military stock tube, powercord and USB cable.

$500 Paypal

Please inquire via PM

post-38437-13819858862908_thumb.jpg

I am the lucky buyer, the MHDT Havana is a great DAC, very good looking and a very musical tube DAC. I just wanted to add muel was a great seller to buy from the DAC is in excellent like new condition and was well packaged and shipped right away.

After spending the day listening to music and tweaking my system to the new MHDT Havana I am very pleased with its sound, the Havana is a very nice sounding DAC. Thanks again!

I have a spare Bendix 2c51 here that would work well in the Havana.

PM me if you're interested.