Option advice for RSW-15 placement

ajoker2c

Sub is gorgeous!! rsw-15 is a great sub.

Got it home late last nightand left it until this afternoon and couldn't resist swapping it out quickly before work. I roughly dialed it in then set volume on side of it to around 50%. Tossed in a couple blu ray movies (Shoot 'Em up and U571) then 2 concerts ( Talking heads- Stop making sense and Roy Orison-Black and White) . I'm sold! There's nothing I can add that you guys don't already know. One thing was, I worked on the film Shoot Em up and was very close to the gun battles on set and vividly remember the impact I felt of the gun fire. I replayed those scenes in the warehouse on Blu ray and it was darn close to the same. Everything sounded wider and forward with the same tightness of the RT-10d. I put it up front for now until I have a few days off next weekend. I didn't have my rt-10 hooked to 2 channel, but certainly going to test the rsw-15 in the center channel on the C28. Then I'm thinking I'll try it with rt-10 in front and rsw in back of room. The 81's up front are holding their own and sound good crossed over at 70hz.

I had some 'S' clips and added 1 on each side of the screen and lowered it , so it locks in at a perfect height now again to avoid the rsw-15.

couple pics.

Thanks fellas!!

Ill be throwing it into a cab tonight taking her home...

I saw this line and had to chuckle--When I purchased my RSW-15 I bought it from Ultimate Electronics and was picking it up NIB from another store which had it in their inventory. When I arrived I gave them my receipt and they went to the back and picked it up...The next thing I see is this rather masculine chick coming out of the back with a huge box on her shoulder and my first thought was WOW! [:o] My next thought was "There is NO WAY she could be doing that with an RSW-15...Sure enough, she had mistakenly picked up a KSW-15 (Considerably lighter) and we both had a good laugh.

Btw, Congratulations.