Houston/Lake Charles area oak Quartets--SOLD

CECAA850

All drivers work perfectly and sound great. There's a few nicks and scratches so appearance wise they get a 7 but sound wise a 10. No feet or risers, grills and logos fine. Non sequential for those of you that care. I'd like $300.00 for the pair. Taking questions via PM.

If you're looking for super ultra minty/stored in a time machine speakers, pass on these. If you want a great sounding speaker with semi-decent cabinets then these may be for you.

To answer the inevitable shipping question, shipping would basically be me dropping them off at a local UPS store, them packing and shipping them. You could pay them over the phone with a credit card I'd imagine.

Let me know if you need any further pics. Thanks for looking, Carl.

Full disclosure. One of the active woofers has a small line on it. I took it out and it has a patch on the back side. It must be air tight as the passive works perfectly. If I didn't mention it, you may not have ever noticed it but I feel compelled to do so.