What happen?

Wrench722

Vanished. Without a trace. :(

I think a certain Volunteer with an unhealthy ear fetish who's now living in Florida, but his wife, dog, and maybe even Jubilees are still in Tennessee, is what do they call it a person of interest.

Maybe he needs some time listening to his beloved Marie Osmond on those little toy looking cube speakers he's such a big fan of...

• Moderators

No it was not Coytee because we had them after that, I think ?

We brought them to the French Quarter and even on vacation to Roatan to go snorkeling and they even got to meet Elvis and Carmin Miranda, well somewhat.

They were shipped off to the next person in line after that, I don't remember who, I may have had just an address I don't remember.

When I figure out how to post pics i will add some.

• Moderators

They were shipped off to the next person in line after that, I don't remember who, I may have had just an address I don't remember.

nu2toobs was supposed to get them after you. I haven't heard since :(

No it was not Coytee because we had them after that, I think ?

We brought them to the French Quarter and even on vacation to Roatan to go snorkeling and they even got to meet Elvis and Carmin Miranda, well somewhat.

When I figure out how to post pics i will add some.

Ah but it's so fun to blame Coyot-ee-oh or whatever Sensei Roy calls him. He actually took his look alikes to Pompeii..

So when they turn up again... we should post who we've sent them to in a Dwight and Dilbert to keep track and help people remember It's possibble Oops lost them or the package got mangled by the USPS and they're in limbo somewhere.... so their remains if they are no longer whole may yet arrive if the Post Office can figure out where the mutilated package is supposed to go...

Maybe a couple of Fedup workers used the box for lunch time soccer or are they're being used for Duckhole instead of Cornhole

Probably got put aside and buried in somebody's house so may eventually appear or not.

Still waiting for them to arrive to Kokotucky. That calls itself the City Of First.

Trying to figure out where to take them... empty parking lots with massive buildings behind them? Big Ben - a huge stuffed steer in the park next to a huge stump. The Elwood Hayne's museum? The Automotive Heritage Musem I need to go see as the family that owned the store that was in that building sold it to the city / county real cheap for an Event center in half and The Automotive Heritage museum in the other half. Maybe to the Kokomantis sculpure ... yes ther's a 10' tall praying mantis here in Kokomo. Maybe "swimming" out back on the vinyl 'n steel pond out back in the winter? Foraging in the field about to be mauled by a combine thta's probably worth at least twice as much as our humble abode.

I think a trip to the Kokomo Opalescent Glass Company studio is in order... may have to tether them so they don't fall / run into the hot molten glass. KOG besides having a studio and shop makes custom art sheet glass for artists and projects the world over. KOG glass has been used by people such as Marc Chagall. I've lived here over 19 years now and still haven't went there or to the Automotive Heritage Museum which hasn't been here very long.

A trip to the Seiberling mansion would be in order. .Maybe the Continental Steel Super Fund clean up site. The new YMCA that they're starting to build the associated parking garage.

Maybe the lab of Delphi Electronics & Safety formerly Delco or to the site of the Delco Plant 1 which started out as a Crosley radio factory.

Their cousin, Mr Genivieve swims in the pond diligently keeping out the algae along with his body guard Pedro the shark. He's getting a bit worried and not sure why he needs a body guard. Must be some sort of conspiracy involved...

Coytee aka The Court Jester Of The Land of Klipsch wouldn't stew or barbecue the ducks as he's suspected but he is the prime person of interest in the case of the missing electro shock collar and control missing from the Land of Klipsch.

I think we need to put Thebes and The Twins to work on solving this mystery...

• Moderators

Well they never did get returned here so I guess they made it ? I know Christy missed them she even got a duck like that but it has a bow around it's neck as a Christmas decoration, kind of like the one with the camera, we drug them poor duck many many miles..