Samsung Note 3 and that Smartwatch, got one?

JL Sargent

• 2 weeks later...

I got the note 3 last month when it came out, can't be happier with it!!!! I didn't get the watch in our control room we work 12 hour shifts and the battery on the smart watch will only last 8 hours. Plus other than the I have it and you don't really didn't see how it would really benefit me. But back to the phone. My old phone was a motorola Rzr battery life was crap camera crap. The intergrated battery made sure you couldn't replace it. So the note is great phone and the I love the audio player for the sound quality and eq options, to my surprise there is a option to turn on a tube sound effect. And when ther batter gets weak I can just buy a new and install it. On average I get about 2 days of use between charges. Hope this helps and if you have a question before you buy just ask I am still learning about the phone.

My old phone was a motorola Rzr battery life was crap camera crap. The intergrated battery made sure you couldn't replace it.

I still have a Razr. I get 4 or 5 days on a charge. The battery is replaceable, don't know why you think it isn't? Brand new, they're about 3 bucks on e-bay. The camera is actually decent but the screen is so small it's hard to see what you just took a pic of! The main thing I like about it is that the service plans are about half of the price of a smart phone. I'll probably switch over once this one dies.

Right, Motorola for some reason named those two phones the same thing, Razr. I had the same Razr that Carl has. I really did enjoy that phone but once you go smartphone it would be really tough to go back. My only complaint is the battery life on the S3. I can get about 1.5 days on this phone and that is really being conservative with internet and GPS use.

One thing that I would like about the Note is it's TV remote capability which the S4 does also. My son takes the remotes around here to all corners of the house for some reason. It's a real pain in my butt to watch TV sometimes.

Edited by JL Sargent

Right, Motorola for some reason named those two phones the same thing, Razr. I had the same Razr that Carl has. I really did enjoy that phone but once you go smartphone it would be really tough to go back. My only complaint is the battery life on the S3. I can get about 1.5 days on this phone and that is really being conservative with internet and GPS use.

One thing that I would like about the Note is it's TV remote capability which the S4 does also. My son takes the remotes around here to all corners of the house for some reason. It's a real pain in my butt to watch TV sometimes.

Man that is funny...My wife gets mad at me for doing the same thing.