Pre-Black Friday Deal on Logitech 650 ($40 with FREE shipping)

Youthman

• Moderators

I'm not familiar with this model but $40 is an inexpensive Harmony Remote.

BestBuy is selling the Harmony 650 for $40 with FREE Shipping. Use this code REMOTEDEAL

I just tested and the code is working. You have to go all the way to the final payment page and scroll down to the bottom to key in the Promotional Code.

post-25073-0-39240000-1385477210_thumb.j

Edited by Youthman

I have two 600 remotes which is the same as this but with a monochrome display. It is easy to set up if you have a computer. One of the remotes is stuck in startup mode which means every time you use it, it gives you a tutorial and tips. It is quite annoying and we don't use that remote on that system. We use all the ones it replaced. On my main system I use it and love it. The only problem with it is when the batteries start to get low, the thing will power cycle and when you go to use it you find it is at the main screen, so you cannot change channels or volume etc, until you tell it to turn the system on. The problem with that is it turns toggle devices off. Now half the stuff is on and half is off. The fix? Just put your hand over the infra reds on the front when you turn the system on.

I'm not so sure I recommend this product. I like it's easy setup. I do not like the dependability. It is better than using several remotes.

Last thing. I thought Logitech got out of the universal remote business.

• Moderators

As mentioned, I cannot recommend it either as I have only used my Harmony One (which I love) but the Harmony One is a lot more expensive than this one too. Just figured it might be a good buy for someone that is looking for an inexpensive universal remote.