Newbie with an "idea."

eth2

i'm part of some other forums with ultra precise FS criteria and it can get to be a real beatdown with all of the forum police nitpicking every detail. We tend to "self police" and prompt people to add pictures, locations, asking price, etc as needed. Beyond that, I actually prefer the hands off approach to all but the most egregious forum violations.

Some members have their location listed under their avatar whether it be by state or town. If not there, feel free to ask. I don't know of anyone who would be offended.

I have often seen where someone has posted the location they are selling from and in the excitement of the moment the prospective buyer will miss it and ask for the location.

None of us are perfect. Though someone may claim to be just to be contrary.

John

av-45559.jpeg?_r=0

• LocationOregon
Edited by Taz
  • Like 1

Some members have their location listed under their avatar whether it be by state or town. If not there, feel free to ask. I don't know of anyone who would be offended.

I have often seen where someone has posted the location they are selling from and in the excitement of the moment the prospective buyer will miss it and ask for the location.

None of us are perfect. Though someone may claim to be just to be contrary.

John

av-45559.jpeg?_r=0

• LocationOregon

The only time I get "excitement of the moment" is when I see your post!

Morning Taz.......