LAST 4

Sancho Panza

anyone Watching? I am pretending I like College Basketball & listening to Peter Gabriel Spank th' Monkey on Pandora...

1st result:

Albany Mounted St. Mary...

Next up north Carolina State Vs. Zavier (Home Game for the 40 Minute-not man enough to have a Football team-Men)

Fish bite to Country Music; most of which I don't like.

Used to not like Country music and some other genre. However as I get older I learn to appreciate more types of music. Still not there with Disco or Rap. Not that there is anything wrong with it. I just don't care for it.

Thinking of taking up fishing again, it's been over 40 years. Used to be pretty lucky salmon fishing, but I noticed everyone was having more fun when I caught a fish then I was. So I gave up my seat to my Grand dad. Now he really got excited, or so I'm told. I think that's the way it should be.

• Like 1

anyone Watching? I am pretending I like College Basketball & listening to Peter Gabriel Spank th' Monkey on Pandora...

1st result:

Albany Mounted St. Mary...

Next up north Carolina State Vs. Zavier (Home Game for the 40 Minute-not man enough to have a Football team-Men)

I am pretty sure you will not be going to heaven after that post