SOLD: Epson PowerLite HC8350 $550 Shipped

johnnydrama

SOLD TO A1UC

Long story short, I'm moving and am not going to have a space that accommodates a projection screen. Therefore I'm unloading this to help fund a new TV purchase for my new space. This unit just turned 1400 hours which is about half life for the Lamp I believe. I think Lamps are around $50. I haven't noticed any brightness decrease in the picture. Unit functions as new and cosmetically has no major signs of wear and tear. I have had this ceiling mounted for almost one year now. I do not have original box, I have instruction manual, however I do believe I can pack and ship this properly and safely for the buyer. I will be taking the projector down this weekend and will not be able to ship until May 12 at the soonest. If you've been considering getting a projection system, this would be a great unit to start with. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks.

post-51058-0-59500000-1399298960_thumb.j

Edited by johnnydrama

I recently started looking at projectors in order to show occasional outdoor movies so I am uneducated in this. Would yours be suitable for temp use outdoors? What distance from projector to screen? Is your screen included in this offer?

I will do my best to answer your questions. As far as being suited to display a quality picture in with a lot of light, this projector does very well. I use this in my living room and it displays a great picture during the day. I have it calibrated on dynamic for daytime use and Movie mode for when watching in a dark room. As long as it is protected from outside elements, I think it would do quite well.

The screen is not included in the sale. you can get nice screens for good prices on monoprice.com

I'm not a projector expert and throw distances and angles. The projector is currently 11ft away from a 108 inch screen.

I will do my best to answer your questions. As far as being suited to display a quality picture in with a lot of light, this projector does very well. I use this in my living room and it displays a great picture during the day. I have it calibrated on dynamic for daytime use and Movie mode for when watching in a dark room. As long as it is protected from outside elements, I think it would do quite well.

The screen is not included in the sale. you can get nice screens for good prices on monoprice.com

I'm not a projector expert and throw distances and angles. The projector is currently 11ft away from a 108 inch screen.

Thanks for the info, checking on screens, etc

I thought this would be gone day 1 at this price. Nobody tinkering with the idea of doing a projection system? This is widely considered one of the best performing entry level projectors. You can add over a 100" screen w/ this projector and be up and running for less than $1k!

Edited by johnnydrama