Keeping It

A1UC

Makes me wonder.

I'm about to sell my 7000 series plasma 63" inch as I just replaced it with a projector.

A bit different from yours...but something I paid 2400 for in 2010 probably isn't worth selling for 600 or 700 bucks

Prob not I paid 2800 plus 400 for a calibration and cant get 600.00 . I don't know what I will do with it looking like the garage now :) but I m not giving it away

I have always picked the wrong electronics trend, based on high tech achievement. I had a $700 Zenith VCR stereo with stereo playback when there was only mono. Unfortunately, it was proprietary, so I never ever got to play anything stereo on it. It finally quit working and I had to throw it away.

Then there was my famous Sony Betamax camera and portable playback gear. I paid $1500, it NEVER worked right, but guess what I got for it in the yard sale years later? I had it listed for $50 and a guy gave me less than half that. It was either 20 bucks, or throw it away. :(

At least your plasma TV still has some value, and when your wife questions why you still have it, you can always say "hey, at least I'm not as dumb as wvu80." :rolleyes: